In summary: use Twitter if you want a quick reply.
- The quickest way to contact me is via Twitter.
- If you want to discuss research ideas or catch up with me, please feel free to send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not in a hurry you can send me old-fashioned mail in an actual envelope to: Assoc Prof Luis A. Apiolaza, School of Forestry, University of Canterbury, Private Bag 4800, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- If you want to get a copy of my publications you can do so here. Please send me an email to email@example.com if there is no PDF file for the publication you want in that page.
- If you want help with ASReml or ASReml-R please contact the ASReml forum, or read the ASReml cookbook or the ASReml-R cookbook. I struggle to run my own analyses and do not have time to run other people’s.